Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Another card class has started Online Card Class: Stretch Your Stamps 2.  It's Day 3 and I have gotten behind a bit.  So far I am amaze at the beautiful cards the designers have created.  
Day 1 focused on background stamps.  I decided to case Kristina's and Shari's card.  If you haven't signed up for this class yet, I'd advise you to do so.  Just having these classes inspire you to come up with different techniques to bring your card making to the next level.



 This first card was made using water colors and resist embossing.  The "thanks" die cut is from Lawn Fawn and the sentiment stamps from Simon Says Stamp.  Really a fun technique with beautiful results even though I changed it up a bit. 



My second card from day 1 was inspired from Shari Carroll using tiles after inking and spraying with water to get a water color look.  This is so gorgeous in real life and will be duplicating this again with various distress inks.

Off to go play and create from Day 2.  Have a wonderful day.




No comments:

Post a Comment