Saturday, February 15, 2014

Welcome Post

February 15, 2014

Well I finally did it.  Creating a blog that is.  I have been wanting to create a blog for around 2 years now and I took the plunge.  I am sure it will take me awhile to learn all the ins and outs to get around blogland and am looking forward to sharing my crafty things with the world.                                                                            I got into stamping and crafting around 15 years now when one on my nurse friend (Laurie McLean), introduced me to Stampin Up! back in 1999.  We worked the night shift together and she would bring her supplies in to make cards, gift boxes, mixed media etc.  I was invited to a party and I got hooked. I joined her club where we got together once a month, played with new product from the catalog, and ordered a few goodies each month.  I was amazed at all the techniques and different ways to use stamps.  The best part was I always had cards in my arsenal to give to family and friends.  Yep, I can't tell you the last time I bought a card from the store.  So my journey began. Cheers to you and me while I take this journey to the next chapter of my life to share a few things I find inspirational.  Happy for your visit as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment