Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Hello!  Well I've had one exciting summer this far and have taken full advantage of these wonderful temperatures here in Minnesota.  I've been busy too in my craft room making cards and some art journal pages at night since that seems to be the best time for me to hang out.  Here are some of my cards that I've CASed from Jennifer McGuire over the last month.  If you get a chance, go check out her blog.  She will not disappoint at all.

This card came out colorful.  I used a Tim Holtz stencil and distress inks along with a die from Lawn Fawn and My Favorite Things.  The "Hi" was brushed with some Wink of Stella along with Glossy Accents.  Love how this turns out. I even used some perfect pearl mist on the main body of this card.

This second card was a fun technique that I too learned from Jennifer McGuire's blog.  I used various Copic markers to make the background-the look of water.  White embossed the sentiment.  Stamped the greenery with Paper Smooches Botanical 2 set.  Used an old set from Stampin Up! called "Fishey Folics",colored with Copics as well then fussy cut.  Added some dimension to the fish and added a wobbly eye.  The bubbles were created using a Copic blending pen. Great result huh!
I'll be back later to share a few more cards I made.  Have a wonderful day.



!-- inlinkz code start -->

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. Your card are FABULOUS. I'm taking on-line classes too and loving them.

    ReplyDelete