Thursday, July 17, 2014

I got a wonderful package in the mail yesterday from Simon Says Stamps.  They just released a new bunch of goodies last Friday called "This is the Life".  So many good products but unfortunately I am on a budget and can't buy everything even though I wanted too.  Today I am featuring one stamp set in particular call "Adult Beverages".  This set has so many cute littles drink glasses and matching dies.  Hope you enjoy what I came up with.

Using some Neenah Solar White card stock, I used the new stencil from SSS called Zig Zag and using different colors of distress inks in Picked Rasberry, Wild Honey, Mowed Lawn, and Peacock Feathers applied the inks using the new round foam blending tool.  Cut a circle at 2 3/4" and stamped the beer mug in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.  I copic colored the beer mug.  For the foam on top of the mug, I applied some textured paste with some mustard seed and placed it on top of the mug.  I know it should be much whiter but I still like the way it turned out.  The beer mug is from the Adult Beverage Set.  Another great set with matching dies as well. Have a wonderful day.



1 comment: