Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Happy Birthday-Two toned Stamping

Good afternoon.  Well my long week off from work is coming to a close as of Friday where I'll be heading back to work for the weekend.  Good news though I'll be off for 14 days at the end of this month as I'll be flying out to California to visit with my Mom, then fly to Georgia with my Mom to visit my family, drive to Florida to visit with my sister and great nieces and nephews.  I know it sounds like alot of driving, but my Mom loves these road trips and doesn't really get a chance to travel by herself much these days.  I am happy to do it plus as a added bonus, get to leave this cold weather and feel the wonderful sunshine for at least a week.  I am really looking forward to it.

My husband was going to have to go too, to Georgia for some work related training at the same time we'd be there, but his boss told him yesterday that the training had been cancelled.  It's a bummer and had to change our plans around but maybe another day and another trip.  

Today I am sharing a card with you that Jennifer McGuire taught called Two Toned Stamping.  She was sharing some new product releases from Simon Says Stamp where she used a light shade of ink and medium to dark colored ink but removed some ink in the top left hand side of the stamp to create a two toned effect on a balloon.  I just loved the effect and wanted to give it a try.  You can click on her name above to be brought to her YouTube channel for your viewing pleasure of course.  Have a wonderful day.





1 comment: