Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Online Card Classes:  Stretch Your Stamps 2

A few more cards that I made today (playing catch up) while taking another awesome class with Kristina Werner and Jennifer McGuire's Online Card Classes.  At this point, the various artists they have featured have just blown me away with all the talent.  

This card is for the Bonus day regarding coloring smaller stamps.  This set is from Paper Smooches called My Peeps.  Stamped and colored with copic sketch markers along with some Pretty Pink Posh sparkling clear sequins.


This next card is for the Graphic stamp category.  I used Lots of Dots from Simon Says Stamp in various ink colors from Hero Arts and Simon Says Stamp.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.


Another card from Day 7 & 8 in which I somewhat cased from Debbie Hughes.  I don't own the stamp set that was used but it was fun to try her technique in softer ink colors.  Really love how this card finished.


This next card was just fun to color.  I used Lawn Fawn's Happy Summer.  Multi stamped then Copic Sketch Markers to color the watermelons.  I just love those little ants in this set.  So cute.  

Well back to work I go tomorrow so Days 9 & 10 will have to wait until the weekend.  My jaw dropped when I viewed all the artists and their creations today.  Not sure which I'd like to attempt first. Thanks for stopping by.   

No comments:

Post a Comment