Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Online Card Classes:  Stretch Your Stamps 2

Well I have fallen behind on my homework after having to work the last 5 days.  I did however did get a couple hours to work on Day 5 with outline stamps.  I didn't own the stamp set the class worked with but just got in the mail a set that I just love from Paper Smooches called Blossoming Buds.


Here I inked in a dark grey then clear embossed.  Using water colors, painted in various colors to color the arrangement.  It's much easier to watercolor having a defined edge so that your color doesn't bleed outside the lines.  I also stamped the sentiment in a darker grey to finish the card.  My first attempt at water coloring.  Hope you have a wonderful day.  Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! Great use of the set. I'm way behind on my homework!

    ReplyDelete